Step 1 complete! Next steps...
Thank you for taking the first step towards the Canadian Digital Adoption Program. Next steps are below to confirm eligibility and start your application.
Does my business qualify?
There are four qualifying criteria that must be met in order to apply. If you meet these 4 criteria, continue below to create your ISED account and submit your CDAP application.
- Be incorporated federally or provincially, or be a Canadian resident sole proprietor
- Be a for-profit, privately owned business
- Have between 1 – 499 full time equivalent employees
- Have at least $500,000 of annual revenues in one of the previous three tax years.
If you meet the above eligibility criteria, create your ISED CDAP account below to apply for the grant. The application process takes minutes. In the meantime, a CDAP Digital Advisor will contact you within 24-48 hours should you have any questions or require support.
Ready to apply for the grant?
Apply to CDAP’s Stream 2 Boost Your Business Technology grant in 4 simple steps
- Step 1: Create your account (ISED and CDAP account). Click here to visit ISED website and click
- Step 2: Confirm your eligibility with ISED
- Step 3: Work with one of our accredited CDAP digital advisor to develop your digital adoption plan
- Step 4: Submit your claim to receive your grant payment